Free Next Day Delivery | Quality Products Made in EU |  024 7669 5877

Which Valves Do I Need?

Straight or Angled?
If your pipework is coming up from the ground, then straight radiator valves are used. Whereas if it is coming from the wall at an angle, angled valves are used.


TRV or Regular?
Thermostatic Radiator Valves (TRVs) have an in-built temperature sensor, that keeps the room temperature at a constant level. Regular valves are effectively the same as taps – you turn the valve to control the temperature of the room.