Which Valves Do I Need?

Straight: If your pipework is coming up from the ground, then straight radiator valves are used.

Angled: If your pipework is coming from the wall at an angle, angled valves are used.

TRV: Thermostatic Radiator Valves (TRVs) have an in-built temperature sensor, that keeps the room temperature at a constant level.

Manual: Manual valves are effectively the same as taps – you turn the valve to control the temperature of the room.